A proper and routine tune-up allows your engine to work hand-in-hand with the rest of your car’s powertrain. This is how optimum car performance is achieved.Brake-O-Rama offers Automobile Tune-Up Service in New Jersey.
A well-tuned engine delivers the best balance of power and fuel economy and produces the lowest level of emissions. Modern engines compensate for worn parts to a degree, giving you the sense that everything is fine with your car. A routine tune-up will restore your car to its normal operating state, and contribute to the overall efficeency of the engine and emissions system. Automobile Tune-Up Service in New Jersey, Auto Service New Jersey | Auto Repair NJ | Tires NJ | Car Service NJ
Brake-o-rama has auto repair centers in Ocean County New Jersey, Bergen County New Jersey, Union County New Jersey and Hudson County New Jersey,Passaic County New Jersey!
Brake-O-Rama Regular Tune-Up Includes:
1. Replace spark plugs.
2. Adjust ignition timing, as required.
3. Adjust curb idle speed, as required.
4. Visually inspect emission-control related devices.
5. Visually inspect plug wires.
6. Visually inspect distributor cap and rotor, when accessible
Brake-O-Rama Major Tune-Up Includes:
1. Clean fuel injectors.
2. Clean ISC motor, as required.
3. Clean throttle body air intake.
4. Visually inspect fuel lines and fuel rail.
5. Pressure test fuel pump.
6. Visually inspect fuel pump, pressure regulator, vacuum line and connections.
7. Decarbonize intake manifold.
8. Decarbonize intake and exhaust valves.
9. Decarbonize combustion chamber and pistons.
10. Test exhaust emissions.