Fuel Injection Services
Your Engines Fuel System Consists Of:
|A. Pressure regulator
B. Fuel injectors
|D. Fuel filter
E. Fuel tank
F. One or more fuel pumps
Your car’s fuel system works with the rest of the engine control system to deliver the best performance with the lowest emissions. Check your car’s fuel system regularly or immediately if you smell gas or suspect a problem. Brake-O-Rama offers Automobile Fuel Injection Service in New Jersey. Brake-o-rama has auto repair centers in Ocean County New Jersey, Bergen County New Jersey, Union County New Jersey and Hudson County New Jersey! Auto Service New Jersey | Auto Repair NJ | Tires NJ | Car Service NJ
Brake-O-Rama Fuel Injection Service:
1. Clean fuel injectors.
2. Clean ISC/ASC motor, as required.
3. Clean throttle body air intake.
4. Visually inspect fuel lines and fuel rail.
5. Pressure test fuel pump.
6. Test and visually inspect fuel pump, pressure regulator, vacuum line and connections.
7. Decarbonize intake manifold.
8. Decarbonize intake and exhaust valves.
9. Decarbonize combustion chamber and pistons.
10. Test exhaust emission.