Electrical Systems Analysis
The Auto Electrical System:
|A. Spark plug wires
B. Spark plugs
G. Ignition coil(s)
H. Ignition module
Your car’s electrical system help ensure dependable vehicle operation whenever you drive your car and in all sorts of driving conditions. Make sure to check these systems regularly. Brake-O-Rama offers Automobile Electrical system analysis Service in New Jersey. Auto Service New Jersey | Auto Repair NJ | Tires NJ | Car Service NJ
Brake-O-Rama Electrical System Analysis:
1. Inspect battery connections.
2. Charge battery to full capacity.
3. Load test battery and record readings.
4. Inspect alternator belt and adjust, as required.
5. Perform alternator output test and record readings.
6. Perform starter draw test and record readings.
7. Perform test for draw on electrical system and record findings.
8. Replace battery, if required.